[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] we do not want any wiches from Essex

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:38:09 -0000

Antony, leave your windows open tonight. All our chat whiches will be out
tonight on their broom sticks. They may visit you. heeheehee.

Malcolm.

good afternoon all I do not think I want a wich. I would like some one to lov
me for what I am. I think Alison and Louise can stay back at Bramston Close
were I lived back in the good old days when my mum was alive.all have a good
day love from Tony. xxx my skype name is antonybutler1958