[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sirha and girls

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:20:55 +0100

HI Stan the funny man.

OH that garden party so lovely it would cheer CArol up being stuck indoors on a
sunny day bless her but better make sure she comes in last as if she comes in
first there won't be any food for the rest of us hahaha. Love ya really Mrs
Murry its been quiet without you. OH yes Cliff will have us dancing the night
away and Gordon will gladly cook something yummy and then go and change from
his chef whites in to his Tartan kilt very fetching especially when he's
dancing and it gets lifted up in the summer breeze. oh no I need to take that
cold shower I thin. Well if Clare is number one dancing queen and CArol is
beauty Queen I would have to be the ultimate x-factor Gordon said Simon and
Louie and that lot don't have a beeping clue what they're talking about if they
don't let me in.  Well if we can dream for longer without falling out of bed by
sleeping on the floor Gordon and I will camp under the stars on a soft blanket
like that old song blanket on the ground and wake up to hear the birds
cerenaiding us and smelling all the sweet fragrants of the flowers and trees
and feeling their energy. I'm getting carried away so now its time for Gordon
to take me to the snuggle house as my friend Ruth used to call it what a lovely
name.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx