[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 22:35:55 +0100

Hi Carol,
okay, its a deal.
I will cook you a roast chicken dinner. Nice crispy potatoes, some stuffing,
vegetables of your choice, yorkshire pudding, love that with any roast dinner.
Oh and gravy plus the other things you asked for.
I expect you here at 10 tomorrow morning the latest. haha.
You can also do a few other things for me. haha.
Well all that stuff you want, got to get something more from you. haha.
Pack a bag, you might not finish till the next morning. haha.
Senn.