[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:52:02 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oh yes I feel hungry listening to you talk of all that yummy food just like
when Clare and I talk we all love our food for sure. I'm so glad she's in the
fold now as well as she has joined the list and I bet chocolate will now be one
of our main topics as we all love it. I'm glad yu didn't have to have anything
bad done at the dentist just a general thing but I can understand you being
nervous bless you. I was nervous yesterday but not for the same reason at the
quaker thing I sang solo verses on a song written by a man who I am very very
smitten with and he loved it and I told him how nervous I was singing his song
as he wrote it and he was so lovely. I haven't had that falling in love feeling
for so long but after yesterday core I'll keep you posted any-way.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx