[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:23:02 +0100

Hi sara
oh wow you got that cd back to black can you tell me how much it is please
I want to get one now
can't wait now
let us know please
Glad you had nice day today
Oh that is brilliant your support worker is taking to meet Jamie is he tall?
does he has a soft voice does he respect you sara?ah cute of you both
watching this space hahahehehehehehehe
Have you met jamies parents yet?

tell jamie you love your corrie and he weill have to take a back seat
hahahahehehehehehe
put corrie firast for couple of hours
cheeky aren't i?
take care