[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:00:56 +0100

HI Carol.

Trust you to be eating again hahaha. oH all those magazines sound great. I had
my hair cut today and my  nails done as my hairdresser who comes from Iran is
going back for a month as she always does in the summer and she also did my
nails as she's a beauty therapist as well and it was nice to see her. The
weather hasn't been to bad today I hope it will be good tomorrow when I go out.

HOpe you have a good day to bet your'e missing Julia but I@m glad she is having
a good time wow a cafe on the top of a mountain that's brave for sure. All this
Corrie gossip is interesting I used to think James was sweet until last night I
never would have thought he was involved in all that dodgey business poor
Sophie I feel sorry for her. Sounds like we ahve a lot of drama to come up.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx