[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to jennie

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:12:07 -0000

Hi Carol
glad you have been faithful to Kermit,as long as your piglets have some green
curly tails that proves you have been,well you will have to go out and find
that Calyx and find out what she is up to with Kermit otherwise things could
get awkward between you and Kermit and she might win him over hahahaha I expect
she has no stretch marks when she wears a bikini  I expect he saw her when he
took her to the beach and thought what a nice smooth body she has, so you will
have to go to the beauty parlour to get him back hahahah
from
Jenny