[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Sara and Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:12:46 +0100

Hi Carol.

sounds like you had a lovely day to oh yes we all know you're not quiet for
long apart from when you're eating hahaha. Well Jamie and I had a lovely time
and as always he was so lovely and I  miss him already and his pinchable soft
cheeks of course.   We had fun and games with the taxis and I wasn't happy as I
booked one to pick me up to bring me to the station to meet him and when the
driver knocked I called out and he said who he was and my radar key for
disabled loos got stuck between the door and the wall in a gap as its on the
key ring with my back door key so I can find it easily and when I tried calling
out to the driver as it was stressing me out being late for Jamie I called out
could the drive come to the front instead I've got a bit stuck and he didn't
answer so I called louder and he still didn't answer so I rang the firm who
I've been a regular with for many years and they said I shouted so the driver
left and they have no-one to send so I was furious and after telling them that
I was a regular customer and I was blind they still weren't very helpful and
that wasn't the first time today that had hapened either as the drive did not
come in and meet me at the appointed meeting place after my appointment at the
surgery so I felt really annoyed that they could treat their regular customers
in that way, well Jamie got a taxi to me from the station and we chilled out
and then went to the chippy which is near me I had fish cake and chips and when
I said I like loads of salt and vinigar it seemed like the guy put half a thing
of salt on but they were still yummy.  WE then went for a drink at the pub
before Jamie had to get the train back. As I'm going to see my friend Mel in
Shefeild for the week-end I will next see him on Tuesday i'll lmiss him so much
but a week will soon go. Talking of which I wonder if when we go away there is
some way of going on no mails so I don't come back to a huge back log of emails
and then I could rejoin when I get back.

Well take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx