[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Phylis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:02:12 +0100

Good evening,

I wish, but unfortunately had to wash and iron this afternoon, been to town
this morning to pick up new micro wave, seems easy dials to manage,
now sorting out chicken, roast potatoes etc for tea this evening,
its also raing casper and quiz here, yuk, supposed to be going to an
anniversary bash this evening,
octopus hugs and many of them to you on this rather damp and miserable day,
cheers, no cider yet today, will have a couple tonight if we go out,