[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Angela

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:51:52 -0000

Hi Malcom and Casper

awe you poor thing having ten teeth out,hope your dad is looking after you and
spoiling you i suppose its too much to ask that he has finaly treated you to
that teddy you so badly would like.
Monty said he was not grining at your news he asked me would you grow new teeth
so i had to tell him no,then he said what about false teeth i told him i don,t
think they do that for pets. he then said maybe your dad will soften your food
for you.
Monty and me both hope you feel better very soon Casper.

Malcom hope your ok? is casper talking to you now?
love
angela and monty