[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] thought I'd introduce myself properly,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:58:02 +0100

Hi Neal and Janet, welcome to the mad house. Nice to have you agoard. Hope your
moving goes smoothly.

Malcolm.

Hi to all of you,
Most of you are probably in bed by now, but as couldn't sleep I decided to
write a few lines and tell you about myself a little.
I won't give all the details all at once but just to say that I'm 56 years old,
totally blind and partially deaf hence the hearing aids, I live in a little
village called Bala in North Wales and we both live in a bungalow although this
is going to change very soon as both Janet that's the wife and I will shortly
be moving in to a special care units knot far from here.
I think that should bore you all a little, ha ha, enjoy the rest of the bank
holiday and have a good day all of you.
Love to you all,    Neil