[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] prison

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:19:44 +0100

-----Original

Don't worry Carol, Me and Stan will visit you in prison. And Stan will sneak
the chocolate in for you.Just think, when you loose weight and your thin enough
you can sneak through the  bars and escape. I'm sorry but I can't allow the
girls to come. Its not good for thin.

love Malcolm. xxxx

 Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 17:27
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] prison

Hi you cheeky prison warden
ah you wouldn't like to see me go to jail would you?hahahahehehehehehe
Hey sweetie here is huge fat big kiss
ready

kiss kiss kiss
oops be careful clare and sara going to get jealous of me now hahahahahaha
oops better go to my jail cell instead
can't get in to trouble in there hey you got to be joking mate
in prisons nowdays they got sky tv colured tv and luxery food  goodness me
why do you think the women liked to be locked in there cells with key that is
because man prison wardens inside there too with them shush hush let secret out
now
hey what makes matters worst i end up in jail when playing monopoly games too
typical
Malcolm weill you and casba come and visit me in jail?
bring me bar of choclate too and can of largar
see you in prison hahahahahahaha
Love cell mate Carol x.x.x.x.

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 13:01
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Alarm

Hi Carole,

that is wonderful news, am so pleased for you, may you have the protection now
you deserve as a human being,
god bless you always

-----
-----