[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] please tell me if this works

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 15:15:47 +0100

Firstly, i would like to apologise to Vanessa if she has taken my posting the
same way as Jamie, it most definitely was not meant as any sort of criticism,
just saying it ended without the usual goodbyes etc, i have re read my email, &
really don't see what he's getting upset about, just didn't want to offend
Vanessa, i think most people would agree, she's done a great job of looking
after Malcolm this week, & I'm grateful for the help that Vanessa has given me
a few weeks ago.
David