[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] please phone prison up senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:38:15 -0000

Well Jenny is Senn, who has always stood by Kermit inocent or guilty. Does she
know anything or is she in the dark like us. At this rate with senn in the cell
with us it will be full in no time. Tatty flower x and that other drip of a
warden will be sorry when the animals start on them. I believe they don't like
cats, snakes and lizards. Well we have all those meeting with Casper to make
plans to get us out.

Malcolm.
  Hi senn
I had late newsflash in from reporters saying your responsible for Kermit
I need you to phone me to consider a date for you to come in to prison block h
too
Sorry but Jennie mock has let the cat out of the bag by her storeis and what I
can gather your just as bad
now need you to phone me at 9am in morning
if we do consider you coming in then nice uniform will be ready which will be
bright yellow with black arrows pointing down
got to make big desion hope it doesn't cause too much anxiety tonight and you
lose sleep over this
Govonor sunflower x

-----