[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] malcolm where the hell have you been my tea is cold now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:31:50 +0100

Carol, I've been out to the club then got three skype calls and then been on
skype comforting Vanessa. So So now trying to catch up with you all. Nice to
see you all worry about me. Can you all come to the Chat club and lie on the
floor so I can do a practice run on the kiss of life

-----OriginalHehehehehe.  By the way no men allowed.

love Malcolm. Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email
 missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 17:29
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] malcolm where the hell have you been my tea is cold now

Hi malcolm
what time do you call this?
not putting up with it been waiting all afternoon
now my bloody tea is cold through waiting all afternoon
I am not having it
going for my tea now speak later
can't wait any longer now looking like a skeleton sat here
right speak later oh honestely could have had my tea ages ago
Love Carol with red angry face and sleeves rolled up x.x.x.x.

-----