[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] joke? was: About playing the piano and singing

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:33:30 +0100

Hi see
oh loved that peono joke
hahahehehehehehehehe

From: Si Watson - Email Address: mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/06/2011 23:36
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] joke? was: About playing the piano and singing

 joke? was: About playing the piano and singing

A blind piano tuner is at work in a big showroom when he starts to get tummy
ake. It gets so bad he goes to his boss Steve and explains he has to sease
work. His boss is indifferent.  "I don't think you have to go home because of a
bit of tummy ake!" the boss says.  "When ever I come over with a bit of tummy
ake or something like that I go home and have sex with my wife", he continues
with out a thred of shame.  Piano tuner looks surprised!  "You do?"  he
answered raising his eye brows.  Steve continues unashamed.  "Of course I do
and every time it works a treat for me!"  I'll tell you what, why don't you go
and try it!"  Piano tuner suddenly looks a lot happier.  "You know, I think I
will", he answers looking cherpy. Just two hours later Steve gets a call from
his reliable piano tuner employee.  Piano tuner sounds delighted at the end of
the phone.  "Do you know what", he begins as the boss listens intently.  "I
followed your advice to the letter and I'm feeling 100 percent better".  Steve
is delighted.  "OK, well you can come back to work later today then", he
remarks.  "You bet", answers the piano tuner, "And Steve, you have a wonderful
house!"
-----