[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] it has happend to me

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:52:42 +0100

Hi Stan, I think its happened to most of us at some time or another. Two  of my
best friends that I grow up with till I was seventeen emigrated to Canada. we
kept in touch and many years later they came back to England. We had lost
contact over the years but when they got back here they tracked me down. It was
great to see them and we were sat in the living room talking. They didn't
realise I was blind straight away. Anyway they were saying how it must be hard
being blind and now that they were back not to worry because they would help me
with anything and take me out on a regular basice. They left and promised to
see me the next week. They walked down that path with their promises and I
never saw or heard from them again.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

hello  Clair
when I was in my teens I  was soft
and people  took  advance  of me
the was 2 lads I know
when they were on their own  they  were ok but when they were together  they
played  trick's on me
like one Xmas  I meet a girl  and I got  her ticks  for the new  year  eve but
what I did not know that they played a trick  on me
they knew  the girl  I didn't
so I went to meet  her and went to the dance  about a hower  later one of the
lads came over and took her  for a dance
the hall  was full  and I never seen  her till the end of the dance
so I was on my own  all night
and he had a girl  witch I paid  for
I was mad
and a another tine wee  were
going to liver pool
and he give  me a lift in the car the was other lades in the car he  ask me for
some money and said I will bring  you home
 so I gave him the money  that I would spend on train  fair but what I didn't
know that the other  lads have not given any thing  when we got their
we went in to the dance  so I thort that it was ok
but what I did did  know  was
he meet  a girl and when it was time to go home  he has gone and leaf  me  so I
miss my last train  home so I got a bus to farmby  that was as far as I could
go
so I thumb a lift home and
it was late  when I got home
and I had to go to work  the next  day

 so now I go on my own
and it was better
but I lost all my friends
but friends  like  that  I  can do with  out
that is why I need this  group
to make friends

  love stan  the funny  man

-----