[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:45:00 -0000

Hi Carole,

I am doing a black and white cat on a rug for Jessica, I have a tigger rug on
order from a friend down here, Jamie is going to have a car, and little Megan
something like princess, really working hard, also the Japanese rug for
Vannessa.
your rugs are well on the way now, have been rugging all day with a friend who
is designing for me, actually the girls have moved out completely, enjoying my
new found freedom, and a little me quality time to rugging etc,
hugs and have a good week end,