[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi Sxcott,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:44:21 -0000

Hi Quiz,

Sounds like your a cleaver dog . You'll come in handy as a sniffer dog when we
go on our adventures.

Casper. xxx.

think I am in my mums bad books already, she left her eldest daughters birthday
presents wrapped up, really not sure what they were, but being a clever dog, I
sniffed out the one with chocolates, unrapped it and ate the contents, afraid
Victoria was not impressed, although I thought I was rather ingenious, as there
were socks, there and also soap, yuk,

so at the moment don't think I will get a advent calender, rubbish,
from quiz

-----