[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hello Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:21:16 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

Just catching up with emails I had over 100 as I didn't get on the computer
last night havign not got back till 1 AM this morning and as I had a sleep in
the car I had just about enough energy to catch up with Corrie and Emmadale.
Then spent most of the time today resting as my throat got worse and I lost my
voice. Oh dear not good you all got in prison you could always sing to miss
piggy boots if she is naughty that song they sing in prison in the musical
Chicago she had it coming, she had it coming, she only had herself to blame, if
you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it, I bet ya you would have done the
same.

Clare glad you have been enjoying chilling and the chippy always so yummy of
course and much needed choc fix oh I haven't had mini roles in ages they're so
yummy.  Its so good to be involved with nehpews and nieces for sure I can't
await to be an Auntie and also a Mum at some time.  Carol glad you had a lovely
time with Elaine after that panic about the taxxi having flat tyres bles Elaine
worrying. Oh what a lovely chef cutting the meat up and glad you got to spend
some time in the agarden. Glad every-one else id doing OK I haven't had black
eye beans either but have heard people I know in the states talking about them
on emails.

Oh it was lovely at the beach it was a pebbly beach and I love the feel of the
different shapes and sizes of different pebbles but do love sand to. WE got
there quite a bit later than planned because of traffic jams and diversions
which is also why we got home so late. We were a bit late getting to Jane's
little girl Clare but it was so lovely to see her and she was so excited bles
her. Then we finally got to Eastborne station to pick up Jamie and his friend
Keith bless them they had been waiting a while so went for a pint I don't blame
them then we sort of went to the wrong beach bless Jane she kept appologising
but bless her she didn't have a sat nav so she did well concidering and it was
so much fun. When we eventually got to the right place we met up with her
friends, a couple with two little girls and the children played in the sea and
we had a barbecue Jane had marinated some pork with fennel and cumin and it was
so yummy I'm going to get the recipe as Keith also wants it. I did go in the
sea but only for a little paddle as the wind got quite cold yesterday
afternoon. Well poor Jamie and Keith got back even later than us as they missed
a connection so Jamie stayed with Keith and went back today so we're all quite
tired and on the subject of internet problems Jamie can't connect to his emails
and hasn't been able to all day which is a pain for him  and it seems like this
has been happening every-where not good at all.  He's very happy that the
Saints won of course well as long as he's smiling hat's the main thing.

Well take care all still got about 30 emails to go.

Love Sarah xx