[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] had a liek

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:01:03 +0100

Hi Stan, Long time no see. Sorry to hear about leak. Always happen when you
don't expect them, A friend of mine has just had to call in a plumber to fix
her shower rail. To her surprise, it was a girl plumber. I could do with one of
them to fix my pipes. Hehehehehe. Stan, the things you make me weite. Naughty
man. Things have gone a bit quiet on here Stan, better help me to get them
going again. Speak soon.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

a hello  all
on Thursday
I  notis water on the floor  in the kitchen   it was dripping  through  the
selyn  I got the plumber  out and he  found  that the was a faulty  valve
he said it had been  dripping  for a bit
he  fix  it
but now it will take a bit  to dry out
so that was my bad  news  but the good news is that it was not to bad as what I
thought  it was
so that is why I have not been  on
miss you all
love Stan  the funny  man xxx