[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] for Phyllis

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:27:06 +0100

Good morning Phyllis,
I agree with you, it was nice to see the sun yesterday, it made a change for
sure!
Its supposed to be nice today as well, no sign of the sun yet but, its humid,
not nice.
I sat in the garden yesterday afternoon listening to a book.
Got family visiting today, going to be a busy day.
Do you think we could keep the ship afloat seeing that all the crew have
abanded  it? seeing that there are only 2 members of the crew left. smiles.
Have a nice day.
Take care.
Senn.