[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] football

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:15:55 +0100

Hi Si, Yes, you may have the slightly balding Prince Billy in your ranks of
famous Villans, but here at Arsenal we have Alan Davies, Nick Hornby, & the one
& only Tom Watt aka The great Lofty from Eastenders!!! Arsenal are pretty good
with their blind fans, there's always a blind person in the supporters forums
to put our views & any problems across & for 50 quid a season you get all the
home programmes on CD, which is pretty good value for around 40 to 50
programmes depending on how well we do in the cups!!! I heard today that we
will accept 35 million from Barcer for Cez, so will be looking for a new
captain again!
Good Luck for this season, except when your playing us!!
David
P.S loved the gloves joke!