[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] father day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:32:44 +0100

Yes Carol my mum started as a maid in some snobs house.She was 14 years old
and had to live in and start work at 5 am. After six weeks she ran away  back
home because the young men folk who lived there thought they could do  what
they liked with her. Then she got married  and they got a house and decorated
it right through and finished at six pm xmas eve. a few hours later they took a
direct hit by a doodle bug bomb. The house was completely flattened. My dad and
my sister and brother were buried for nearly a day. My mother , auntie and
grand mother were blown into the street with all their clothes ripped off them
by the explosion. Sadly my grand mother was killed. Oh and there was my cousin
who was only months old. All this was of course this was before I was born.
Cheer up girls it was a long time ago. Wipe those eyes and chuckle along with
June and we may win a lollipop. Hahahahaha.