[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] fantastic news

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:49:22 -0000

Hi Carol, So where have you been. Swanning off to some sunny place paid for
with your piglets family allowance I bet. All this nonsense about your computer
breaking down. If you say so. hehehehe.

Joking apart Carol its good to have you back. We've all missed you for some
strange reason. So come on girl and get this bloody chat line going again. Good
to have you back.

love Malcolm. xxx.

good evening all
well my nephew james came round tonight guess what!
he put me a mouse on to lap top now the built in on lap top  is no longer
working now isn't that brilliant?

I can now press on my built in mouse now and nothing happens wow
guess what!
getting more confidence now typing faster now great
not just a pretty face you know hahahahaha
well you all ready know that.
I would like to say a special thank you to Stan for allowing me to use his
computer over the phone each day
thank you Stan,thank you I do appreciate that very much.
Your a star
Clare my special friend thank you for keeping the chat group updated on what I
was doing regarding to my news on lap top
your a little gem and my gardian angel too thank you clare
lovely Stan kepted me updated on all your news in the weeks too and the others
on here too

June,Senn,Malcolm,The two vanessa's too Phyllis,angela too and cheeky herolds
jokes hahahahaha
oh just love this lap top
love you all
Love Carol x.x.x.x.