[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 88 of Monyx

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:43:40 +0100

Hi Jenny. I don't know how you think up all these endings and get them to carry
on like you do. There are more twists and turns in this book than there are in
a James Bond film. heheheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

By the next day the piglets were recovered and all went out with Miss piggy and
Faye the dog,can we go to the beach asked one of the piglets? not today maybe
another day when Calyx can come with us as he likes going to the coast, where
shall we go then asked Faye? we can go to the fair said Miss Piggy as it is in
town this week,but no eating everything and making yourselves ill,
great squealed the piglets in unison  can we go on the rides? of course as long
as you are careful, at the fair they all had a good time and by the afternoon
were all exhausted and ready to go home,
when they got home Yazz was there waiting for them with Casper,
What time will Calyx get in asked Yazz? I am not sure said Miss Piggy is
anything wrong?
you could say that said Yazz, what's happened now said Miss Piggy as if we have
not had enough problems,
well Wormy managed to get out he dug under the fence and managed to get into
the isolation block to Bertie look alike and what happened then asked Miss
Piggy? they both got into the exercise yard and managed to get out into the
bushes where no one could see them, they are free at the moment but butterfly
is having a good look around to see if he can locate them, and Onyx is also on
their trail we should get them back before long,the only trouble is because
wormy slithers along he is taking away all the foot prints from the Bertie look
alike,I think they may be heading for the new prison as Bertie has friends on
the outside who are trying to get him free one way and another and we think
they are going to join them,
watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97