[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 8 of Monyx

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:43:23 -0000

Hi Jenny, right me , Senn, phyllis and Stan are in prison and all the animals
are here to. We are working on a way to  get out. Senn has a knife in her bra
which might come   in handy. and we have kept the pancakes to cover the
cameras. Mean while we have infomation that Bone Crusher has some one whatching
miss Piggys flat. Can you try and get her into a safe house and when we escape
from prison we will meet there and work out a plan to get the badys put away
for good.

malcolm.

Bertie the bone crusher toad did not seem to worried about this,he said he
would win miss piggy over with a little sweet talk and a bribe,! "what kind of
bribe" well said Bertie I have contacts you know I could send you both to a
really nice pond and have all kinds of nice things arranged for you both,also I
could get someone to look after the piglets for her while you are both
away,Kermit said I don't think she would fall for that I think someone is
watching us and has passed on the word,in the meantime Casper was visiting miss
piggy to let her know that Onyx and Yazz had followed Kermit and that he had
been to see Bertie the bone crusher toad,they said they thought he was up to
know good,
when Kermit went back to miss piggy and her piglets they pretended to be
pleased to see him to put him off the sent,but they were all watching him
carefully,

new episode tomorrow

kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97
-----