[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 19 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:33:50 -0000

Hi Phyl
good to hear from you,glad things are going well for you,yes I am in good
form,well went to the beach with dogs today it was nice down there,hope all is
well with you,am getting on ok with my new phone can now email text and add new
addresses so I am getting there, soon will be going onto the Internet how about
that,
look forward to when you come over to Paignton and we can have coffee
together,maybe I will come to Torquay and we can have a chat,
love from
Jenny