[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] did ent we have a nice time lastnight

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 02:11:23 +0100

Oh a private hellicopter would be great. I like dthe idea of a horse and cart
to that shiny little surrey with a fringe on top like in taht film oclahoma and
falling asleep as I ride beside my prince with my head on his shoulder as we
head homewards. Oh dear I'm dreaming again must be coz its Friday and tomorrow
is Saturday the day I crave for because my lovely friend Gordon will be here.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx