[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] did ent we have a nice time lastnight

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 00:02:30 +0100

-----Original

Don't worry about me and Clare Stan. I have a pure white Arabian stallion and
Princess Clare is more than happy to ride next to me nice and close.

Malcolm.

 Stanley Carter - Email Address: stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 23:01
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] did ent  we have a nice time  lastnight

hello Sara
glad  that you had a good time at the ball  last  night
we will have to do it again  some  time

     i am going to buy a helicopter  so that I can get you home when all the
roads  are bissey
it will come in handy  to get about the country
I can pick carol up on the way the is a field at the end of her road
I would pick up Clare but she as a big  dog that duse  not like helicopters
and its hard to  find some were  to land
so Clare will have to get a bus to carols ore  borrow  Malcolm  hors and cart
hahaha
love Stan  the funny  man  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----