[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] day 3 malcolm alison john

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:18:07 +0100

Hi VAnessa.

I'm so glad you and Malcolm had another lovely day but sorry you are in so much
pain and struggling to eat bless you and now you have to wait for your hospital
appointment I don't know how you do it I admire you so much bless you. Goodness
you make me hungry all that talk of food I've heard of a Haligan oven but don't
know what they're like I've never used one or seen any-one use one but its
interesting you can do pastry in them. Glad you caught up with all those soaps
and DVDs oh I love memory foam pillows the one I have is a bit low but when I
stayed with Ruth last year she showed me what hers was like they're so
comfortable. Glad John and Alison got back save and sound. We look forward to
your voice mail tomorrow and hearing Malcolm's diary when he gets home. Looking
forward to the next episode of Vanessa and Malcolm's diary even beats Bridgett
Jones hahaha. HOpe you are having a good day today.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx