[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] dawn

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:36:06 +0100

Thank you dawn, sorry i was a little rushed, carer was coming to dress me, then
cleaner, then carer to take me, then driver, everyone one after the other,
court was two p m, but carer etcetera was in the morning, i am writing about
court, not finished yet, i have it saved, lots of noise yesterday with
grandchildren here for early birthday party with her nanny, she is three sunday
and her big party is on sunday, hope you and chris are well, keep phoning them
up for help.
vanessa.