[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] appologies

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 19:41:02 +0100

Ah that is awful Vanessa about your baby grandson
oh please our lord help our vanessa's grandson please heal him very quickly our
lord
let this little baby get good results tomorrow
Amen

Vanessa i am praying very hard now for you.
Lets hope now theantiboitics help yur little grandson
please keep us all updated please thank you

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 05/07/2011 18:50
Sent To: GuideChat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] appologies

Appologies, I cannot do emails at present due to my little new born grandson
who is on a drip that has antibiotics in the drip, this is his  second lot of
antibiotics put in the drip.
They are treating it as meningitis and the tests will be back tomorrow teatime,
so please say a little prayer for him, biggest and bestest that you can.

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123