[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] about me 2

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 17:43:19 +0100

Hi Vanessa the google girl.

Thanks for explaining to us about your condition bless you you'[re going
through so much and you are in my prayers.  Its good we can talk openly and
you're very brave and feeling you can share things with us is good as we can
try and understand each other more.  I can't imagine not being able to do the
things you were one able to do but you seemk so ppositive and good with the
computer and I admire you. yu're welcome to email me any time.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx