[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] a walk on the beach!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 23:08:35 -0000

 Don't worry Cathie, Jenny will be ok, that crock has got no teeth. You can go
in and help her now.

love Malcolm..xxx

Hay, everyone, please come and help me get Jenny Henny Penny out of this hole?
I can't stop slipping in it myself!
Please, don't wait to long or she will be down under for sure.
Hurry, the crock is coming!
Cathie