[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Yummy but funny butties

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:24:58 -0000

Hi Vanessa the saints reporter, well this was all a bit way before my time
hahahaha. My parents remember all that though and bread and dripping certainly
sounds so yummy I would certainly love it. Oh you can't beat home made and home
grown the best. The good old days eh. I would have loved all that for sure. Oh
how things change and not always for the best. You and Steve do very well doing
your own cooking and how cool your eldest grandson is doing a catering course
inspired by you not bad going. Hope all goes well for him. Keep up the good
work. Love Clare xx