[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Where oh where

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:43:09 +0100

Ah Malcolmk its so cute you can't bear to be without us we're never far away
and of course with CArol not being around as she's at Julie's that explains why
its so quiet and why there';s food left in the cupboard as she's raiding
Julie's cupboard instead hahaha. OH just remembered airo mooses another thing
she doesn't like but we will all have to fight Clare for Carol's share of that
hahaha.

OH Phyllis your chicken dinner sounds yummy and I'm glad your new microwave is
doing well.

Vanessa your club sounds like so much fun and how amazing a couple have ben
married for 70 years. My grandparents have been married for over 60 and got a
telegram from the queen on their 60th wedding anniversary which was so
memorable for them.

Well some times like to answer a few emails in one as its hard for every-one to
stay caught up as there are often so many.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx