[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What were you all doing on september 11th

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:24:19 +0100

I was in my friends house at the time.
We were just remembering September 11, 1997, when Scotland voted YES to
reconvene the Parliament after three centuries, and were excited at the
prospect that this would lead to independence in time, when the news broke.
We simply stared at each other, listening as first one, then the second tower
fell.
We didn't really say anything.
Just prayed quietly.