[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a busy week

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:30:48 +0100

Hi Vanessa oh you having a hectic time for sure. Your club sounds so cool just
my thing. Our clubs are very good but we don't get to do all those activities
which is a shame. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update.
Love Clare xxxx.

Vanessa Pugh said.

hello all, just to let you know what a hectic time we are having, Steve and I
are involved with our local blind group in a week long load of street
collections, didn't do very well yesterday as while we were at a local
supermarket the road outside was shut as there was a fire just along the
street, a local pizza parlour was on fire, luckily no one was hurt but the food
was crispier than usual, let's hope the rest of the week is less eventful and
that we get quite a good amount in the tins, money goes for our various groups
within the club, we are also a charity so fundraising is always needed, we do
craft, swimming and gym club, trips to the pub, theatre and days out, we also
do our own cd for members as well as computer and technology training, in the
summer we have a bowls team who play sighted people and this helps the public
realise what we can do, anyway must go and get ready for our shift, take care
and will keep you posted , ta ta for now, Vanessa, Steve and Scott