[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a beautiful story malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:32:43 +0100

Hi Miss Piggy Boots. Glad you liked it. Wasn't sure if you would shout at me
for making you the  villainous. one. But a nice one.

We all love you Miss Piggy Boots and wouldn't swap you for anything. Well maybe
for some chocolate. Ha ha ha ha ha  he he he he ha ha ha ha.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Good morning sweet babe Malcolm hahahahehehehehehehehe
oh that was wonderful story abut me and clare and scot quiz casba dottie and
molie and phyllis and wormy thing hahahahahehehehehhehehe
Oh still laughing here now oh your so clever Malcolm
wow some story
loved it posted it to my carer she weill laugh at it too
thank you for that.
I am going to Doctors for my prescription at 11am just waiting for our Julie
now she starts work at 11.30am
its only on our shopping precinct up the road here
then going to coffee morning for one hour here at our residents room
back later so bee good kiddo
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----