[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Voice Memo

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 11:12:24 +0100

Hi Jann, Clare and all the voice memo girls and boys,

Lovely to hear your dulcet tones; I love crab sandwiches as well by the way
Jann and with living near the North Norfolk coast, crabs and other sea food are
very popular.
It's lovely and sunny here at the moment and Ebony and I have done the shopping
early as there will be a street party in Holt later. Hope you all have a good
bank holiday weekend and that it doesn't rain though it's supposed to.
Love,

Anne and Ebony who is guarding the front gate and topping up her tan even
though she's black.