[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:56:21 +0100

Hi anne
How did you find a beter way?
let me know
its doing my head in now hahahahahahaha can't find the bloody thing
Vanessa has done it right but its me thick as two planks of wood
Yes anne its hot here too
just in my short skirt and best nice and cool now
your doggy weill need plenty of cold water
wipe him don wih nice cool bowl of water outside your back door because my
friend off group does that
her guide dog loves it.

Yes excited now abut the mens final at 1pm
take care anne

From: anne  bradley - Email Address: anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/07/2011 11:25
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa

Hello Carol and  Vanessa,

I haven't read all the attachment but have cursered down a good way and it
sounds fine.
Another lovely day, very hot for tennis. My little black guide dog was huffing
and puffing after we'd gone to get milk etc from our local spar shop and that
was at nine a.m. so will get a good bit warmer. Hope you enjoy the tennis
Carol, these men must be super fit.
Love,

Anne.