[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Update on Carol's computer problems

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:59:34 -0000

Sorry to hear that about Carol's computer. She will be pulling her hair out
soon. I know what I felt like and that was just for four days. We will have to
make an effort to keep this chat line going while she is off line.

Love Malcolm. xxx.

Good evening all. I just had a phone call from Carol saying her computer has
got to be sent away to be repaired on Tuesday and it's expected to take a week
or 2 weeks at the most. Oh dear not good. We will all miss her so much. Ah poor
Carol. She's going to be so lost without her computer for such a long time.
Let's hope it can be repaired as soon as possible. Love Clare

-----