[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis and Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 22:58:55 +0100

Right phyllis

extra sentances for you madam
in till August 10th

Listen  it not my staff fault that they let you slip through
its the damn dustbin men who drove in front of gates to take stinking bins away

it just so happens miss piggy waas chatting up handsome prison gard he was so
sexy an gorgeous looking
tight skin trousers and saten shirt oh what a clown he is
fancy dressing up like that at a dump like this block h.
 ooops just realised it that Malcolm
oh the crafty bugger he is,acting as a gard not daft is he?

Hey phyllis you had your pint of cider now so get back inside

oh dear malcom just pricked his finger so he has dipped it in cider
Get it!

hahahahahehehehehehehehehe
Love warden of block h. carol x.x.x.x.