[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:27:28 +0100

Hi phyllis

ah that is nice I remember when yu were making it for hannah's neice mia lovely
Did you do debbie's on group where we were last

think it was wale wasn't it somthing like that
.
How is little lewis thses days he was never away from your house but never hear
you mention him now

Joe use to come to your house for few hours
My pleasure sending email to guide support group as I know you are not on that
one
Right good night

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/08/2011 22:55
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

Hi Carole,
forgot to say that Hannah's little sister apparently likes her rug, which they
received this week,
hugs