[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:02:26 +0100

Good morning Carole,

that is very good news, are you happy to leave the designs to my girls, they
will do a good job, it was Becca that has done the writing on Julie's cushion,
as long as Holly has a pink rug we can sort the rest can we, think the girls
are going to make the rug for Sam, and I am going to do thee one for Holly of
course with the help with the design from the girls, we are looking forward to
the challenge, asked Claire if she would like two next year for Jamie and
Megan, its great fun,
have a wonderful day, it feels good when you have a good sort out, and you feel
you have achieved something good, the trouble is it does not stay like it for
long,
hugs