[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:54:09 +0100

Good afternoon Carole,
Firstly what a tremendous weekend you have had, what a lovely memory for you
all.
Vicki went home at mid day, now Becca gone to meet Mel from work, but she is
roasting dinner this evening, we went to Tesco earlier, pork chops, potatoes,
fresh veg. yorkshire pudding, and a chocolate sundae for afters.

Am really pleased with the rug for Sam, Vicki has outlined in black a skull,
with black eyes and mouth and two cross bones underneat going to be in white,
his name is outlined also. and when she comes next time going to design a few
other things around it.

Enjoying doing them so much and wish we could see the finished result.
#
Glorious here today, not quizzing tonight as some of the team away in this nice
weather, so will do some more rug this evening.

Hugs my little piggy friend, it was so good to stroke this little piggy, but no
afraid not made of money.
cheers and of course chat this evening, love