[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:15:40 +0100

Hi phyllis
wow your psychit because wrote in asking you when friend from sweeden is coming
oh how nice how long is he here for?

ah bet he is going to quiz with you tonight too
yes bargain there 4 chickens wow
does your friend speak good english hope so
have lovely day

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/08/2011 15:53
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To phyllis

Hi Carole,

good to hear from you, we are all fine, friend here from Sweden, no dryer so
washing taking a age to dry, very busy as usual, we brought four fresh chickens
yesterday for twelve pounds, thought it was a good deal, so some now in the
freezer, just catching up on emails, going to pub quiz this evening, nice to be
missed, but am fine just busy as usual,
hugs