[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To malcolm and Vanessa

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:02:16 +0100

Thanks for the warm weather when I am down there with Vanessa. I'm like you
Carol, I'm going topless like you. Your always going topless so I thought  I
would do the same and give the weman a treat on the way., if the dogs don't get
me first. They may like the look of my bomes. Hehehehehehehe.
Yes I'll try and get you a magnet. Bossy boots.
sig

Hi you too guys
oh do hope weather is nice for you both
ah malcolm nice your going on holiday again to our vanessa how long for?
ah nice  going to show tom jones look a like
oh nice
hey malcom when you bought your jaens and cords how come you not bought tops or
tee shirts too can't go bare now you just said you got jaens and cords what
about top half hahahahehehehehehehe

oh vanessa make sure you weill have a lovely time you will both have to do a
voice mail together to group to let us all know how your both doing that would
be great

are you getting me and phyllis fridge magnet from wales now too
hahahahehehehehehe
oh aren't i so cheeky
well you already know that by now
Phyllis
I have got 83 fridge magnets wow you can't beat that now can you?

Malcolm and banessa can't wait now to hear all about it

what date are you coming back on malcolm?

Vanessa wispered in my ears before that she is going to make you eat a lot of
food while your there good on her I say

right going to my bed now its calling me
have nice chat yu too on skype just think phyllis weill be on skype soon
talking to you she has a lovely voice she sounds like lady gaga pop star

bye
Love crazy miss piggy boots carol x.x.x.x.

-----