[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To lovebirds

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 01:18:41 +0100

Hi CArol and all.

oH now I'm really missing my beloved it was so lovely to see him as always he's
so special and so cute and I can't wait to see him again maybe Monday or
WEdnesday. We didn't eat in Weatherspoons we had a few drinks ther after fish
and chips in a chippy which has tables inside it was lovely.  We didn't make it
to Stratford in the end it was hot last night and we didn't sleep well so
overslept so we went to Coventry instead and had fun trying to find places it
was tiring but an adventure and as long as I'm with my beloved I don't care
wheer I am. We had a sausage role from Greg's which reminded me of you and
Clare as I know we all love Greg's. oH yes he did get me some chocolate at the
station an alpenh bar covered in chocolate it was quite nice.  I'm glad you had
a nice time with your brother. Clare its lovely you had a great time at Janet's
blind club and its great you could help Pat with her phone I agree its great if
we can all help each other it makes us feel good to know we can make a
diference I love to make my friends hapy and smiling and I say to Jamie that
whatever happens I like to make sure that cute smile is all over his cute
cheeks.  Glad every-one here is doing OK just still catching up I started
drifting off in the middle of Corrie and when I woke up I was dozing and still
a bit and when Jamie rang after we came off the phone I looked at the time and
didn't realize how late it was nearly 20 to 1 and I thought goodness I normally
am so on the ball and make a cuppa ready for when he phones so he asked me if
I'd made one and said he'd ring me back for our goodnight chat I love my
goodnight kis over the phone and hearing his voice when I wake up is like
opening the curtains and letting in the morning sunshine only this sunshine
lasts all the year round I love it.  Well its off to gym tomorrow I should feel
it since I didn't go the last to Fridays as last week we were at the seaside
and the week before was when I went to see Mel but it will be good to catch up
with the guys down there again.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Love and hugs to all.

Sarah xxxxxxxxx